On Sunday it raced up to no. 1 in the Best Seller List in one category, and was simultaneously in Best Seller lists in various other categories.
So I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who took action and grabbed a copy.
If you don’t already have the little monster, go ahead and grab it now. You’ll be glad you did. It’s a gold-mine of strength training and muscle building information.
Here are the chapters:
* The Old-School Way to Build Strength, Muscle and Power
* Five Killer Shrug Variations — and Some “Save Your Life” Neck Exercises
* The 2-1 Workout
* One of Brad Steiner’s Favorite Workouts
*- Building Strength and Muscle with the Atkin Multi-Poundage System
* Is this the Most Effective Pull-up Variation?
* The One-Arm Dumbbell Press for Strength and Development
* Arm and Shoulder Specialization
* Five Old-School Training Techniques that Build Strength and Muscle Super Fast
* The 60-Minute Workout
Here’s the link to get your copy:
Secrets of Old-School Strength Training and Bodybuilding
As always, please let me know how you like the new book — and please leave a review on our Kindle page. The reviews really help us!
Yours in strength,