IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE:
Due to restrictions on international mail and recent changes in EU customs and tax laws, we can only ship hard-copy books to the following:
— Addresses in the USA
— Addresses in Canada
— Addresses in Great Britain
Please do not place an order for a hard-copy book or course unless you live in the USA, Canada or Great Britain.
Because of these shipping restrictions, and due to the high cost of international shipping, we try to offer as many products as possible in PDF and Kindle editions.
1. How long have you been in business?
We’ve been selling Dinosaur Training: Lost Secrets of Strength and Development and other Dinosaur Training products since March, 1996, and have filled thousands of orders for the loyal army of devoted Dino-Maniacs.
2. How long have you been processing on-line orders?
We originally operated exclusively through mail orders, and began taking on-line orders in December 2005. We’ve processed thousands of on-line orders.
3. How can I contact you if I have a question about one of your products or about my order?
You can reach us by email or snail mail, our contact info can be found on this page.
Please be sure to include your full name and mailing address so we can research the status of your order if necessary. We will answer all questions concerning orders within 24 hours – and will try to reply sooner.
4. How long will it take before you ship my order?
We ship all hard-copy book orders within 24 hours. The only exception is an order that arrives on Saturday evening, a federal Holiday or the evening before a federal holiday.
Orders for PDF products are sent to the purchaser immediately via an email link. If you place an order for a PDF product and do not receive an email link, please check your junk mail folders. If you don’t see it there, contact us by email and we will re-send the link.
5. Do you take orders by regular mail?
Absolutely! We were in the 100% mail order business from 1996 through 2005, and ALL of our orders were through the mail.
6. Do you accept personal checks?
We accept personal checks from banks in the USA. We cannot accept personal checks drawn on foreign banks.
7. Can I order by mail and send cash?
If you order by mail, please send a check or money order. Do NOT send cash. We have had several instances where a customer sent cash through the mail and the money “disappeared” in transit. If you send cash, you do so at your own risk.
8. Do you accept money orders?
We can only accept money orders issued by a U.S. bank, and payable in U.S. dollars.
9. If I send a check or money order, who should I make it to?
Make your check or money order payable to “Brooks Kubik Enterprises.”
10. What information should I include so you can process a mail order?
If you prefer to place an order by mail, please include:
— Your full name
— Your complete mailing address
— Your telephone number
— Your email address
— A complete list of the products you are ordering
IMPORTANT – PLEASE TYPE YOUR ORDER OR PRINT IT LEGIBLY — WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO READ IT!
11. If I place an order through the mail, how do I know what to include for shipping and handling?
Please contact us by email BEFORE placing an order through the mail so that you can get a correct quote for shipping and handling.
12. Do you answer training questions?
We’d love to be able to give personal answers to training questions from customers, but we’re just not able to do so. Running the Dinosaur Training business is very time consuming, and we need to be able to focus on creating products for you and on filling your orders.
However, we welcome training questions from our readers, and I try to answer the most common questions in my daily emails, article in the Dinosaur Files monthly strength training newsletter, or in posts on the Dinosaur Training Blog.
13. If I order a gift for someone for a birthday present or Christmas gift, would you autograph it?
Absolutely! Just be sure to include a request in the “Special Instructions” section of the on-line order form – or send an email with your request. I like to include a short note when I autograph a book, so please let me know who to sign it to.
14. I’m ordering a book for someone who is a member of the Armed Forces. Would you autograph it?
Of course! We are proud to treat military orders as special orders – and are happy to include a special note or to autograph a book if it is going to a man or woman in the Armed Forces. If you’d like special treatment for a military order, please let us know by including your request in the “Special Instructions” section of the on-line order form – or send an email with your request.
15. How can I send you feedback about your products?
It’s your choice of email or snail mail. Whichever you choose, we love to hear from you!
16. Can I place an order by phone?
Please place your order by email or snail mail. If you need to place an order by phone, please email us to arrange a time for a call.
17. How do you ship your products?
We ship all orders by United States mail, with delivery confirmation for all domestic orders, and appropriate customs forms for international orders.
18. What does “domestic shipping” mean on the shipping and handling options for your on-line order system?
Domestic shipping is ONLY for orders that will be shipped to an address in the USA or to an APO address. If your order will be shipped outside the USA, use one of the international shipping options. These will be displayed in the drop-down box when you place your order. Please note that if you use domestic shipping for an international order, we will need to charge your card the difference between international shipping and domestic (USA) shipping.
19. If I need a book shipped by overnight delivery, can you do it?
We cannot guarantee overnight delivery, so please place special orders (such as birthday or Christmas presents) early enough to allow time for delivery.
20. How can I give you special delivery instructions?
Use the “special instructions” section on your on-line order form.
21. Which credit cards do you accept?
Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. We also accept PayPal orders, and orders through the mail, if you prefer to pay by check or money order.
22. Do you accept payments by PayPal?
Yes, we do.
23. Do you ship to APO addresses?
We are happy to ship to APO addresses. Many of our most devoted dino-maniacs are service members. We ship to APO addresses through United States mail, so the shipping and handling charges are the same as a domestic order for the same product or products.
24. Do you ship to P.O. boxes?
Absolutely. That’s one reason we ship by United States mail. They have no problem delivering to a P.O. box.
25. How do I know if my order has been processed?
You will receive an electronic notification when your order is processed. Please review your notification to be sure the product, number of items, your contact information, and shipping address are all correct.
26. I keyed my order in too quickly, and entered the wrong street address/city/state/country, etc. What should I do?
Send us an email as soon as possible and we’ll correct the problem unless your order has already shipped.
27. My boyfriend (or husband) wants one of your products for his Birthday. But I’m not sure exactly what he wants – can you help me?
Yes – just shoot us an email and we’ll help you work it out.
28. Do you sell Dinosaur Training shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, etc.?
We no longer carry Dinosaur Training apparel. However, my friend John Wood carries Dinosaur Training apparel at The Retro-Strength Store. Check it out at https://www.retrostrength.com.
29. I ordered one of your books, but I want to return it. What should I do?
I’m sorry, but we do not accept any refunds, exchanges, or returns for books or courses.
30. How long will it take before my Dinosaur training product gets to me?
We ship all orders within 24 hours (other than pre-publication specials, as noted above). Domestic shipping usually takes 3-4 business days. Shipping for international orders may take up to 10-14 days.
31. My order arrived, but it was the wrong book. What should I do?
We make every effort to ship you the product(s) you ordered, but every so often mistakes will happen. If you receive the wrong product, please notify us immediately and we’ll take care of the problem for you.
32. How can I unsubscribe from your daily email tips?
There’s an unsubscribe button at the bottom of each daily email. Just click the button and you will be removed from the system.
33. I need a new training program and I’ve written you several times asking for one. Why won’t you answer me?
I’m sorry, but I’m far too busy to answer every email I receive – and I certainly can’t write individual training programs for everyone. My books, courses and the Dinosaur Files monthly strength training newsletter give you hundreds of different training programs, and plenty of advice on how to write a program of your own. Start there – you’ll find the answers to your training questions.